23 November 2006

Gratuitous baby shot...


Here's one of my favourite recent photos of E-chan and me. He's a whopping 8.1kg (or was last week), which is bigger than the average 5 month old. In the photo we were visiting a friend who had a 3 week old at the time! So tiny in comparison! I had forgotten how weak and delicate newborns are. They squeak rather than cry! And they are so easy to lift, which is good from my friend, who had to have a caesarian and therefore has very weak stomach muscles.






And another one... sorry can't help myself. One of the first smiles we have captured on camera!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - his hair looks quite red there

He's such a chubba now :)

BSharp said...

Aawwww, nice sitting technique there!

Anonymous said...

Yes - well spotted, Betty Sue! I would call his hair strawberry blonde in some light... (not perfect colouring for this climate, but then neither C-chan nor I are olive skined types)