15 July 2006

Interview anyone?

Anyone looking for a job, unemployed, perhaps scraping by on the dole or their savings? JetStarr has some openings at the moment... The only catch is you have to fork out $89 dollars to have a personality test done for them!

Is this the start of interviews for the highest bidder in a competitive job market? This is so brilliant I thought I should think up some similar ways to earn an income when my maternity leave pay runs out. $5 a visit/photo/cuddle with bub?

Doting relative: "can I have a cuddle?"
Meririsa: "yes, but that will be $5 thanks - I'm sure you understand we gotta pay the bills somehow!"
Doting relative: "but he's my grandson!!"
Meririsa: "yes, but you get some tangible benefit from it... Warm fuzzy feelings, security that your own genes are passed on and all that"
Doting relative: "?" (privately thinking that it's time we were excommunicated...)

3 comments:

BSharp said...

Hi - have you got the "rss feed" turned on in your setting? I've got a bit of a fancy page set up with all my faves updating with new blog entries automatically..

meririsa said...

Where do I find that? Can't find anything like it in my settings...

BSharp said...

Oh, its in "Settings" under "Site feed" and the first choice is "Publish site feed yes/no". You can read about it by clicking the ? button. :-) Glad to hear little munckin man is getting to be fun company. I liked his weird noises and face pulling the other day!