29 July 2006

Babies are funny little creatures...

I just noticed yesterday when E-chan was stretching his little arms above his head that his hands barely clear the top of his head. Stretch out your arms above your head - go on. Elbows about level with the top of your head, right? Now imagine that your arms were only as long as your elbows!! I suppose his arms and legs will get longer and his head will get proportionately smaller, but for now, it's amusing. Don't tell him I laughed at him though...

He's also cracking lots of smiles. Mostly in response to us smiling at him, but it's lovely nonetheless.

---------------

By the way, I keep getting this blogger account information email, as if someone is trying to change my password. Only it's not me. Must be someone else who thinks they have the same login name as me. Or something more sinister?!! Someone trying to control my life via my blog? Someone trying to login to remove things I've written, or worse, add things in?

No comments: