08 June 2006

Baby baby baby, you’re out of time…

Random person in shop: “Oh! When are you due?”
Me: “Last Wednesday!”
RPIS: “Uh? Oh! You’re overdue!”
Me: “yes”

Look forward to not having to answer that question much longer…

--------------------

Urm. Am at a loss to know what else to post besides baby stuff. I'm pretty baby centric at the moment... How could I possibly think of anything else?! Happy to hear anyone else's business... I'm thinking of you all, but I seem to be tied up in evenings with relatives so it'd be rude for me to ring while they are here.

Mum had to go today (sniff!) which is sad, because we never thought she'd have to go without seeing her grandkid. Being a nurse who works weekends and evenings/nights, she has to book her holidays months in advance because they are always so short staffed. She'll hopefully be back in a couple of weeks when Dad comes.

In-laws are on the couch behind me "because I shouldn't be left alone", so I have given them books and yesterday's paper to read. They didn't come with their own amusements it seems...

2 comments:

J said...

Argh, this must be a real excersise in patience! Just remember that some of the best cakes take a while to cook :)

BSharp said...

Ah outlaws, bless em. Thats quite a funny observation that they didn't bring their own amusements. Perhaps you can stock up on crosswords and boardgames.Good practice for when there's a toddler around that needs amusing.