10 November 2007

My first Lego invitation

Took E-chan off to Playgroup on Thurday morning as I do most Thursdays - it's held at an afterschool care cottage within the school grounds of one of the local primary schools. It was raining and I thought best get out and stimulate him before he goes bonkers at home.

A true child of the drought, E-chan has only just discovered puddles. So there he was running around, his puddle homing chip in full function, and there was me chasing him with his little raincoat, attempting to get it on him before he got too cold and damp (as I was getting!).

I had been chatting with a 5-year-old boy and his mum a bit on Thursday, and as E-chan and I were making our way home towards the gates, he ran after us and started talking about lego. I'm not sure why, but he might have heard me chatting with his mum about it. He mentioned something about having a certain set of lego at home - to be honest, I couldn't understand everything he was telling me, but as I'm keen about lego in general, I nodded enthusiastically and asked him if it was big or small lego. To which he said he had both, and it's really good and we should come over and play with it sometime!!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

No comments: