17 May 2007

Happy Mother's Day


Hey there! My first Mother's Day ROCKED! It wasn't anything in particular that anyone said or did (but the wellwishings were nice also). I just looked at what we've created and felt happy, chuffed. Even though E-chan was a tad miserable with his little middle ear all achey and infected, I can't remember what I did with my time before he was around.

The other night I was even remembering going into labour, when I was ringing the hospital to ask when I should come in, had to put the phone down until a contraction passed, and C-chan was there to help me stand up. I thought - "Hang on, where was E-chan at that moment?", before remembering that as that was the day he was born (derrrr!) , he was in my tummy! So there you go. Suddenly you forget there was life without the little critters, and you wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: