06 December 2005

Gooooooooooooodbye Norshia!!! (i hope...)

Fingers, arms, and toes crossed, it seems my nausea has gone for the time being. Really seems I need to listen to my grandma and stereotypical old men when they tell me to take it easy in "my condition". Whenever I have gone swimming in the evening, or just done too much (late night, over exerted self), I have been ill the next day - sometimes for the whole day. That seems to have eased somewhat now, thank goodness. No sickness for over 10 days.

Weighed self at the gym the other week. Contrary to what I thought would happen, I have lost weight (about 1kg) compared with 2-3 months ago. Looked up "weight loss" in "What to expect when you're expecting" (published by Angus&Robertson in Australia) and read in the index the following:
See also: eating disorders

I mean, really!! They know how to temporarily alarm a girl!! I know my weight loss is probably because I have been eating a little less than usual (which is usually lots), and more importantly, my exercise routine has fallen to the side due to excessive tiredness, so it is likely to be a little muscle loss and also a bit of excess fat loss. I doubt this will keep happening, especially now my appetite is more healthy.

After a hiatus in dreaming, I have been having wierd-ass dreams. In one dream the other night, I had a small octopus lodge itself in my bikini top when swimming in the ocean. Caused a big drama (in the dream, I mean...,), I assure you!

No comments: