01 October 2005

phew I'm back

Finally sorted out my cookie problem.

Most significant news since I last blogged: I'm pregnant!

Not telling everyone yet, as not reached end of magical first 3 months for a little while yet, and certainly not ready to tell work about it, so Mum's the word until I give the formal go-ahead. However, how can one not tell one's webdiary such big news?

So here's what I know so far:
- if things go full term, I'll have a Gemini. Anyone care to analyse the Scorpio/Gemini relationship for me? Or the Aries/Gemini relationship for it's Dad?
- Morning sickness is a *very real* condition
- I face an alcohol-free 30th birthday in a couple of weeks time... time to break out the soda and lime!!

3 comments:

J said...

mocktails are very nice as the weather heats up! :)

meririsa said...

Ah - the stealth readers are coming out of the wood work now! No I didn't forget I told you - and thanks for posting a comment!!

Cluckiness is bizarre isn't it? Mine/ours had been been brewing for a few years (should point out the male part of this equation was clucky too). Finally the reasons for not getting preggers fell away. But still found going off contraception harder than anticipated after years of trying NOT to get pregnant.

meririsa said...

Yes - my radar is honed too. Another thing to look our for is asking for meat cooked "well done".
By the way, the strategy works most of the time but not all... Counting down the days until the end of the 1st Tri :|