18 May 2005

yesterday... all my troubles seemed so far away...

Today was an odd sort of day - 3 things stand out:

A collegue's wife had a serious car accident, and it wasn't certain that she would pull through

A seriously pissed off ex-employee of my organisation visited and earbashed me about a range of issues although they all predated my employment here. He got angrier and angrier, and drew his gripes into the conversation from far and wide, to the point where I was trembling (and I promise I did nothing at all to inflame the situation), and I had to walk him out my office to stop his crescendo of anger

I'm all excited about a visit to the mountains this weekend to catch up with my girlfriends!! Mention the word slumber party and I'm all for it!!

----------------------------------

ps like the new colour scheme? had to change the template because the comments server I was using crashed. Hope to bring in pictures and a better sidebar in the near future, but need a techy to help me out...

1 comment:

J said...

I loved the slumber party! I am all for the restorative mountain air and staying in pj's watching video hits.